Thursday 3 November 2011

Whilst away


Whilst my sister was away in Thailand infecting her skin with tattoo ink, i, again channelled my urge to let loose and forget.



Me and my bestfriend just before one of the best music festivals we've ever been to.
dropping some dirty funkin' beats

We also adventured to the beach numerous amount of times which resulted in a little too much of sun-kissed skin, though now i do wish it was back.


 Another adventure out to Luna Park for a night and bringing out a little bit of ourselves in the ferris wheel.
ferris wheel fun

Probably one of my favourite photos. My limbs seem to move what the beat dictates to me. I push in to the middle the sound becomes a part of me. Taking me back to sweet familiarity, making my adrenaline rise, i feel the eyes on me.

1 comment: